Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Concerns presented at October 2008 Meeting

On the Saturday of the 2008 meeting those present shared the following concern about "communication" between GBGM and potential missionaries. I believe GBGM staff, Fred and John were present for the total discussion. The following concerns were raised:
  • With exception of a letter stating the application is on file, little further communication is offered with applicants;
  • The need to post the most pressing needs for Missionary Service on the webpage or with the Mission Secretaries so we may share the needs with those qualified and interested.

I recently followed up this discussion with email messages with Fred Price. Fred and I have a call scheduled for January 27, 2009. If you have concerns to share, please let me know prior to this call. My email is mcollins@wnccumc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment